Monday 9 December 2013

EXHIBITION - Snuck in on this one....

A lovely start to the week! Just received this email this morning - what a surprise...
 
"I thought you might like to know that the pierced porcelain mug and badge featuring an image of Emmanuel Cooper - which you very kindly sent him a few years ago - is on display as part of the huge retrospective exhibition of his ceramic work which has just opened at Ruthin Craft Centre. The show moves to Derby in February and comes to London in April next year."




 

He was indeed 'badgered' by me, I managed to draw him in one of my classes at college... and as is with badgered I turned him into a badge and sent it to him... check out some of my other victims http://www.karent.co.uk/badgered.html I'll be updating this page shortly with some recent additions.

No comments:

Post a Comment