Thursday 8 May 2014

PRESS - Crafts Mag (exhibition review)

Great review by Anna Burnside in Crafts Magazine, pity she got the wrong end of the stick/knife & fork with the Death of Sainsbury's though. She surmised that Monrow is feeding the tiger not eating the tiger. I shall have to re-look at how I display this piece in the future. I had previously displayed Monrow with his knife and fork resting on the tummy of the tiger but I thought to move him to the end to make him a bit clearer and have him eating a bit of a delicacy of tiger tongue. Will definitely reconsider the positioning in future. I might possibly have to get new studio photographs taken of the trilogy again to compensate for this. Makes you think how clear you have to be in your thought process and how what you're trying to convey can be construed. 



Crafts Magazine's Review of Hidden Agenda



No comments:

Post a Comment