Thursday 8 March 2012

WORK IN PROGRESS - Installing charms with Cultiv8

Spent some time today helping Cultiv8 (Scarborough Museums Trusts - Youth Group) install the health charms into the Fears Foes & Faeries exhibition in the Art Gallery. Whilst I was there I took up the Work in Progress Charmology Head to see what it’s going to look like in its allocated space… everyone was excited to see it! Have brought it back to continue working on it - it still needs the decals of the charm labels added and the tash sorted. The exhibition looks Fab! A complete wonderland! Scarborough Museums Trust have tweeted a little *spoiler alert* photo of the Charmology Head from today… Thought I’d share it… I took some photos too but best wait until the exhibition opens before I post any!!


Testing the work in progress head on its plinth


No comments:

Post a Comment